Client Resources

This area of our website is for existing clients. Below are some resources which you may find useful as your chapter 7 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy case moves ahead. Please keep in mind that our attorneys and legal assistants are available to answer any questions you may have about your case. We have appointments available Monday-Saturday for our existing clients to ensure your questions and concerns are addressed.


Directions to the U.S. Bankruptcy Court

Directions to the Chapter 7 Meeting Room

List of Approved Financial Management Course Providers
Prior to receiving your discharge in Chapter 7 or 13 you must complete a financial management course (also called Debtor Education). The cost and time involved vary by the provider. After completion you will be given a certifcate from the course provider. You must bring a copy of the certificate to our office so that we can file it with the Court.

Making Your Chapter 13 Plan Payments

Making Your Plan Payments Online

Chapter 13 Request for Wage Order

How to Access Your Chapter 13 Case Information Online
This service is free to Debtors to help you monitor the progress you are making in your plan. You will only be able to access your case information. To begin, click on the "Get Started Now" button and register.

Chapter 13 ACH Debit Form
You may opt to pay your Chapter 13 plan payment through an ACH draft from a checking or savings account. If you wish to start an ACH draft you may complete this form and return it to the Chapter 13 Trustee at the address at the top of the page. Please note that if your monthly payment changes then you will be required to submit a new form. The Trustee can only draft what you authorize.

Request to Change Address
Please make sure our office always has your correct address and phone number.

Request to Borrow to Purchase a Vehicle
You must seek Court approval to borrow or obtain new credit to purchase a vehicle. Please complete the attached form and return to our office.

Request to Borrow to Purchase Homeplace
You must seek court approval to borrow to purchase a homeplace or other real estate. Please complete the attached form and return to our office.

Request to Sell Property
You must seek court approval to sell property, such as your home or vehicle. Please the complete the attached form and return to our office.

Bankruptcy Law News

Padgett and Robertson assist clients with Bankruptcy, Personal Bankruptcy, Consumer Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy and The New Bankruptcy Law in Mobile, Alabama and throughout southern Alabama. Alabama State Bar Association Regulations require the following: "No representation is made that the quality of the legal services to be performed is greater than the quality of legal services performed by other lawyers." 11 U.S.C. 528 of the U.S. Bankruptcy Code requires the following: "We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.”

© 2018 Padgett & Robertson
4317 Downtowner Loop N., Mobile, AL 36609
| Phone: 251-342-0264

Personal Bankruptcy | The New Bankruptcy Law | Testimonials | About Our Firm | Bankruptcy | Client Resources | Getting Started


Attorney Website Design by
Zola Creative